Theme/Focus: SPRING Green – Healthy Choices, Safe Choices – Veggies and fruits
Parent Activities: Talk with your kiddo about the change in the environment and season.
- Using language in conversation. Following two step directions
- Understanding quantity and counting
- Developing fine motor skills
- Conflict Negotiation
Group/Stories/Music & Movement
- I am a Little tea pot –
- The Chicken Dance
- The bunny hop
- One potato, two potato, three potato … more.
- Irish Tenors, Celtic instrumentals,
- Calendar—New Month
- Green play dough
- Dark green- light green
- Pots of Gold-
- Decorate shamrocks clovers
- Mixing colors yellow-blue=?
- First & Last name tracing-
- I am a Little Tea Pot
- The Itspy- Bitspy Spider
- SPRING books
- Bunny Hop- Why do rabbits hop?
- Math: One to one correspondence- how high can you count?
- Mixing of colors: Dark and Light.
- Yellow & blue =?
- Thin Mints growth
- Change in the season
- Watching the weather.
- Exploring our environment and the change in season
- New leaves & blossoms growing – planting seeds
- Treasure hunts- inside and out
- Healthy Choices
- Veggies – Fruit
Changes to the Environment:
Change art work books – puzzles-
Observations/Notes: Look at Desired Results Measures
Identity of self 7. Conflict Negotiation 18. Memory and knowledge 19. Cause and Effect 22. Number sense: 24. Shapes 30. Letter and word knowledge 32. Concepts of print 33. Phonological awareness 35. Fine motor skills 39. Understanding healthy lifestyle
No Comments Yet