Millbrae Nursery School has the best sibling policy of all preschools in San Mateo County, siblings can be brought to parent’s workdays with very few exception. Read the entire policy that is also found in the handbook here:
Siblings under two (2) years of age will be allowed at no charge when the following guidelines are met:
- The attendance of the child has been arranged with the teacher or Admissions Coordinator prior to the parent’s workday.
- Only one (1) child under the age of two(2) will be allowed per class session.
- For the safety of all children, the sibling must be supervised by his or her parent while the parent accomplishes their assigned workday duties.
- The State adult:child ratio must be maintained.
Siblings two (2) years or over will be allowed when the following guidelines are met:
- The attendance of the child has been arranged with the Director prior to his or her attendance.
- The child must be between the ages of two (2) and six (6).
- The child will be billed at the drop in extended care rate.
- The child’s care and safety will be the responsibility of Millbrae Nursery School.
If you are doing a workday for pay you will only be able to bring one (1) child who is currently enrolled in the school program with you on that workday. NO siblings less than 2 years or over 7 years will be allowed to accompany you on a paid workday.