Welcome to Millbrae Nursery School!
Celebrating 80 years
of Learning Through Play!
1938 ~ 2020
Why Choose a Cooperative Preschool?
Taking part in a cooperative preschool allows you to be directly involved with your child’s early education. Being able to supervise your child, and the teacher, guarantees your child is safe and with the best teachers anywhere. Interacting with a community of other parents who share your commitment to childhood and receiving modeling by the teacher as you help, gives you opportunities to learn alongside your child. Most importantly, choosing a cooperative preschool gives you extra time to bond with your child and create memories together. Your child will always know that education is important in your family because you live it every day.
Millbrae Nursery School is a nonprofit, cooperative preschool. Since 1938, Millbrae Nursery School has been providing a safe and social educational experience for children 2-5 years of age and their families.
Millbrae Nursery School provides amenities and flexibility to families unlike any other preschool in San Mateo County, while still remaining affordable through the cooperative experience.
- *School is open 5 days a week for all classes; Children may be enrolled as little as 2 days per week or as many as 5 days per week.
- *Children need not be toilet trained.
- *Younger siblings may attend the parent’s weekly workday (by arrangement).
- *Part day (3-hour classes) or Full-time enrollment (8:30 a.m. to 5:30), Extended care hours available, from 8 am to 5:30 pm.
- *We accept children age two (2) through five (5) years of age.
Please email us or call our Admissions Coordinator, at (650) 589-3028 if you have any questions or if you would like to arrange a visit!
Schedule a visit today!
Classes have limited enrollment, call today for availability.
Enrollment is first come first served!
Enrollment Applications for Summer & Fall 2020
accepted beginning March 1st.
We welcome enrollment during the school year on a space available basis.