From Noraleen, our Housekeeping Board Member
K-Z Families please attend the Housekeeping Party on October 9th, 2010 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- It’s a requirement for each MNS Family.
- Working together as a group is a core value of being a co-op.
- The more people who show up on time, the more we accomplish and the faster we get home.
- Keeping our school clean for our children and ourselves is important.
Look out for reminder flyers in your file folders and/or an Evite to follow.
We are still searching for a few new board members for next year.
- Financial Clerk and Treasurer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- San Mateo Council of Parent Participatory Nursery Schools Representative: ASAP
- Housekeeping Officer
Please read the descriptions of board member positions, and sign up in the entry hallway if you’re interested.
Millbrae Nursery School has the best sibling policy of all preschools in San Mateo County, siblings can be brought to parent’s workdays with very few exception. Read the entire policy that is also found in the handbook here:
Siblings under two (2) years of age will be allowed at no charge when the following guidelines are met:
- The attendance of the child has been arranged with the teacher or Admissions Coordinator prior to the parent’s workday.
- Only one (1) child under the age of two(2) will be allowed per class session.
- For the safety of all children, the sibling must be supervised by his or her parent while the parent accomplishes their assigned workday duties.
- The State adult:child ratio must be maintained.
Siblings two (2) years or over will be allowed when the following guidelines are met:
- The attendance of the child has been arranged with the Director prior to his or her attendance.
- The child must be between the ages of two (2) and six (6).
- The child will be billed at the drop in extended care rate.
- The child’s care and safety will be the responsibility of Millbrae Nursery School.
If you are doing a workday for pay you will only be able to bring one (1) child who is currently enrolled in the school program with you on that workday. NO siblings less than 2 years or over 7 years will be allowed to accompany you on a paid workday.